Spotify has partnered with Disney to launch a dedicated Disney Hub on the platform.
Users will get a selection of Disney playlists like soundtracks from Disney, Pixar and Marvel movies, Star Wars instrumentals, classics and sing-alongs.
The hub is available in select U.S. markets and also in the U.K., Ireland, South Africa, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Disney songs in particular appeal to families with children. Spotify Premium in the U.S. is $9.99 per month and the Family membership is priced higher at $14.99 per month.
Spotify highlighted the popularity of Disney content on its service, noting that users have streamed more than 2 billion minutes of Disney music this year to date.
The Disney Hub will include the following playlists:
- Disney Hits: Top songs from the biggest Disney and Pixar films
- Disney Favorites: Everyone’s favorite current tunes, plus popular classics
- Disney Classics: A nostalgic playlist that includes songs from the Disney Parks, live-action and animated classic soundtracks, as well as songs from Disney Channel originals
- Disney Singalongs: Songs to sing along to
- Disney Princess: Love ballads as well as the coming-of-age breakaways
- Marvel Music: All the best songs and scores from Marvel films and shows
- Best of Star Wars: John Williams and the London Symphony Orchestra’s music from Star Wars.